A new 2-week item collecting event has just been launched for Einherjar, the free to play turn-based web game developed and published by Appirits Inc, a Japanese company well-known for creating browser games. The event runs from 29 May to 12 June 2013 (GMT+8).
During the period, players on both servers Gerhilde and Brynhilde are required to go through battles against a variety of monsters on the world map in order to obtain 2 brand new materials called Manifold Stone & Fire Stone. Then as their rewards, they may use them at the Event tab to produce rare and valuable materials.
Though those materials can be obtained from normal ways, Appirits hopes the event may give players more choices and raises their chances to quickly acquire useful building materials in Einherjar - The Viking's Blood.
About Einherjar: Einherjar – The Viking’s Blood is a browser-based game combining smooth turn-based tactic and RPG elements that let you start as a Viking leader and strengthen your Viking clan. You must train your army through numerous battles and master tactics for each type of map to subjugate your opponents and forge a vast empire!
- Free to play
- Browser based, no need to download or set up clients
- Turn-based tactics with RPG elements
- Diversified character classes of heroes and braves
- Powerful guild system which enable players to gather for battles
- Unique colonial wars with valuable prizes
- Sukumi relationship (Axe is strong against Spear, Spear is strong against Sword, Sword is strong against Axe)
- Lifelike aging of characters (characters can die of old age)
- Marriage & birth
- Exceptional “cold sleep” function